The polls are open from 6 a.m. - 7 p.m. If you are in line at 7 p.m. you can still vote.
Find out where you should vote:
If you experience any problems with the Polling Place Lookup, visit the Secretary of State's website.
Missouri Voter's Bill of Rights
- Cast your ballot free from interference in a private and secret manner unless assistance is requested;
- View written instructions on how to obtain and cast a ballot;
- Ask for and receive further instructions from election judges concerning the manner of voting;
- View a sample ballot in the polling place before voting;
- Cast a vote if you are in line before the polls are closed at 7:00 PM (closing time at the polls);
- Ask for assistance from an election judge or person of your choice if you have any physical disability which hinders your ability to independently vote your ballot; cast your ballot on an accessible voting system (i.e. equipped with an audio ballot); or request curbside voting or a more accessible polling location if needed;
- Receive another ballot if your ballot is accidentally spoiled or you make an error;
- Vote by provisional ballot if your name is not on the precinct register and the election judges or election authority cannot determine your registration status;
- Vote by absentee ballot when permitted by law;
- Verify that the choices you made on the screen match the attached voter verifiable paper audit trail if you vote on a "touch screen" system; and
- File a grievance with the Secretary of State's office if your rights under the Help America Vote Act, Title III, have been violated.
This poster is in compliance with the Help America Vote Act 2002 and Section 115:417, RSMo. (2005).