To ask a question or report an incident, call the VOTER PROTECTION HOTLINE: 314-365-4232
Find your polling place at SHOWMEVOTES.COM
Polls are open from 6:00 AM to 7:00 PM
If you are in line at 7:00 PM, you have the right to cast a ballot.
Acceptable Forms of ID for Voting
Note: A photo ID is NOT required to vote. The process for voting is exactly the same if you have a photo ID and if you have a form of ID without a photo.
- Photo ID issued by the Missouri or US governments
- Driver’s license
- Non-driver’s license
- Military ID
- Document issued by the US government
- Social Security card
- Medicare card
- Federal employee ID card
- Document issued by the MO government
- Medicaid card
- Birth certificate
- State employee card
- Voter registration card
- ID issued by a MO institute of higher education
- Current copy of a utility bill, bank statement, paycheck, or government check
Voting With No ID
If you do not bring any ID at all with you to the polls, you can vote provisionally – your ballot will be placed in a blue provisional ballot envelope that you must sign. The ballot will be counted if:
- You return to your polling place on Election Day with a valid form of ID OR
- The signature on the envelope is determine to match the signature on file with your election authority.
Rides to the Polls
- If you or someone you know NEEDS a ride to the polls, they can call the voter hotline – 314-365-4232.
- If you or someone you know is OFFERING rides to the polls, they can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Points to Keep in Mind
- The last day to vote absentee in-person is November 5.
- Mail-in absentee ballots must be notarized and returned by 7:00 PM on Election Day.
- The voter registration deadline for the General Election was October 10. Anyone who registered after the deadline is NOT eligible to vote on November 6.
- If you move from one county to another, you must re-register to vote.
- The last day to request a mail-in absentee ballot was October 31.